Associated Students of Madison open polls for student government elections

The Associated Students of Madison will hold elections for student government positions Monday, March 2 through Wednesday, March 4 at 5 p.m. 

All ballots are cast online. The only form of identification necessary is a university NetID and a campus identification number.

Every student at UW-Madison is eligible to cast a vote for Student Council Representatives for their school or college as well as members of the Students Services Finance Committee. 

Positions up for election include representatives of: Special Students, Professional Student, School of Nursing, College of Letters and Science, School of Human Ecology, Graduate School, College of Engineering, School of Education, School Business and College of Agriculture and Life Sciences. 

Every UW-Madison student may cast a ballot for Student Services Finance Committee Representatives, the branch of ASM that distributes segregated fees. Candidates include: 

Grace D’Souza, Jared Biddle, Samuel Jorudd, Tessa Reilly, Vanessa Rooyakkers, Xuan Wang and Yasmine Ferguson. 

The School of Business and Special Students elections currently have no candidates. Read the profiles on the other candidates here