The Dirty Bird: How to give a killer blow job, part one

Alex,

I’ve been dating my partner for almost a year and I have yet to give him a blowjob. I want some tips to make our first experience really fun! Would appreciate anything you can offer.

Thanks!

Today, students, we’ll be covering the art of fellatio. This topic is extensive and fun to discuss, so I’ll be covering it in a two-part series beginning now. Enjoy the ride, Badgers!

Ah, the blowjob. A classic. Fellatio has been a source of confusion, wonder and pleasure for as long as mouths and penises have existed. To learn how to dole these gems out to a partner’s penis, a strap-on, or even a cucumber, we can always refer to every Flo Rida song ever made.

For those of us who want more explicit instructions than going down, down and blowing his whistle, baby, here are some easy tips that will help you blow your partner’s mind, pun intended.

I know how cliché it sounds, I promise I do, but the best beejays really are all about enthusiasm. Getting into going down can really get our partners off, so if you’re comfortable, shoot your partner some sexy looks during your time knee snorkeling. Expressing your enjoyment can make meeting Mister One-Eye an unforgettable experience for both people involved! Get creative: hum, wink, moan, even touch yourself while you’re downtown.

But it’s hard to show your excitement from the get-go, especially if it’s your first time with a new partner, or your first time ever. The penis can be an intimidating object when it’s all up in your grill.

Maybe practice on something a little less daunting, like penis-shaped foods or even a hairbrush handle. The best advice I can give is simply start by giving an effective hand job.

Grasp the peen and make an “O” with your hand, connecting the thumb with the remainder of your curved fingers. Begin firmly stroking up and down, setting a pace you can keep up with. From there, just open up and align your mouth against your fist, moving the two up and down in unison. Basic stuff.

From those fundamentals, there are many places we can go! We can focus on other areas, such as the testicles and the perineum (known by some as the gouche. Thank you, “Jackass” franchise), while we let our mouths do the walking. Depending on your partner’s sensitivity, you might even be able to suck on their balls to differ up the sensation and give your jaw a break.

We can even change up the pace, pressure and suction using a hand-mouth combination of squeezing and sucking. For an advanced move, as you stroke up and down with your hand, twist your wrist in one direction, perhaps right-to-left. At the same time, move your mouth in time with your hand, but crank your neck from left-to-right for a distinctly fiery feeling.

In addition, we can play with the movement of our tongues against our partner’s penis. Try holding your partner’s phallus up against their stomach in your hand and lick it! Try to alternate using flat, broad licks, as you would an ice cream cone, and a firm, pointier tongue, that you would use to get honey off of a spoon. Similarly, we can remove our mouths from the shaft altogether and flit our tongues across the glans, or head, of the penis.

I feel like Dr. Seuss, writing “Oh, the Places You’ll Blow!” You do not have to rhyme, but I really suggest using your sexual imaginations to bring your partner to the peak of pleasure.  As long as we watch and listen to our companions for their reactions, good or bad, we can hardly go wrong!

To be continued next week with tips on deep throating, spitting and swallowing, and overall experience…

Email Alex at sex@dailycardinal.com to let her know what else to feature in “Blow jobs: part two,” ask burning questions and offer tips for future articles.