Titties out for the boys

More titties in local YMCA men’s locker room than women’s

There were three more pairs of exposed titties in the mens’ locker room than the women’s at the Young Men’s Christian Association of Dane County Tuesday night.

At 6 p.m., there were 15 naked men in the general male locker room, nine of which had titties, according to YMCA towel boy Jared Lang.

“I try not to look, you know?” Lang said. “But, if I remember right, Jimmy and Tom were in the sauna with their titties out. Luke, Frank and David were in the showers; those guys all have huge tits. And then there were four other guys I didn’t recognize walking around with their titties out, too.”

Lang has specific criteria for what constitutes a male titty.

“I consider anything bigger than a B cup to be a man-boob,” Lang said.

The Tuesday night male-to-female titty ratio is not an uncommon situation, according to Lang.

“I’m surround by man-tits on a daily basis,” Lang said. “I literally can’t turn around in there without running into a pair of saggy, hairy man-jugs.”

Lang says the constant presence of man-breasts at work has taken a toll on him.

“If you told someone, ‘Hey, I see hundreds of titties a week at work,’ they’d probably think that you have a cool job, but these are man-tits,” Lang said. “I really need to transfer to the front desk or something.”

In the sauna, YMCA regular and man-titty owner James “Jimmy” Rosen told Cardinal reporters, naked themselves, that no one should complain about the breasted men at the gym.

“Hey, that’s why we’re here in the first place; we’re trying to get rid of these puppies,” Rosen said, squeezing his tits in his hands.