- Mark Zuckerberg: Lightly toasted white bread with a teaspoon of ketchup for a little kick
- Tom Cruise: Kale salad with fresh garden tomatoes and a zesty chloroform vinaigrette prepared by Scientology leader David Miscavige
- Elon Musk: Food coloring
- Ye: Two-day-old cheese stuck to the pepperoni hot pocket sleeves in Pete Davidson’s garbage can
- Gilbert Gottfried: A New York slice with cocktail sauce, cheese whiz and seed-in red grapes with a side of clam juice
- Katy Perry: The magic mushrooms consumed by her set designers sliced and put on Ritz crackers
- Conan O’Brien: A cookie that he slapped out of his assistant’s hand
- Kid Rock: Mayonnaise marked “Best by April 2020” straight from a white, manure-stained five gallon bucket (eaten with hands)
- Machine Gun Kelly: Megan Fox’s dehydrated menstrual blood
- Ben Shapiro: Brawny paper towels washed down with Colgate Total Advanced Pro-Shield Mouthwash
Support your local paperDonate Today
The Daily Cardinal has been covering the University and Madison community since 1892. Please consider giving today.
Mackenzie is the first ever editor of The Beet and actually made of over 62% beet.