Five Facts to Know About Gen Z
Photo by Nathan Denzin
1. 72% of Generation Z believe that racial equality is the most important issue today.
This generation is passionate about the inequalities we see in our country. What can you do as a business to show them that you care? (World Economic Forum)
2. 95% of Generation Z either has a smartphone or access to one.
They have technology at their fingertips; social media and digital platforms can be great ways to connect with this generation. (Glossy)
3. Generation Z has an average attention span of 8 seconds.
Creating a quick reading and aesthetically pleasing advertisement can grab their attention. (AACSB)
4. 90% of Generation Z consumers believe that companies should be addressing
environmental and social issues.
This generation wants to see your business making an impact on issues that they care about. (McKinsey & Company)
5. Generation Z has a spending power of $143 billion in the United States.
As one of the youngest generations, they will be buying things for quite a while. What are you doing to appeal to this audience? (Business Insider)Subscribe to The Daily Cardinal Newsletter