Spring semester is upon us! With the first week of classes quickly approaching, so too does that awkward first-day icebreaker. Instead of ignoring other people’s names while you scramble last-second to think of something interesting to say about yourself, feel free to use one of Almanac’s suggestions.
1. I love my mom.
2. I’ve never sneezed.
3. I’m Tik-Tok famous. 1,500 followers, no big deal.
4. I consider ketchup a vegetable.
5. I don’t own socks.
6. My robot name is Gears McGee 23. Pleasure to bleep-boop you.
7. The longest pee I’ve ever taken is 74 seconds.
8. I’m not wearing underwear.
9. I’m the Gerber baby.
10. I still cut the crusts off my peanut butter sandwiches.
11. My balls finally dropped over break.
12. I need to take my Webkinz to the doctor next week.
13. I’m fairly certain OJ’s innocent.
14. My favorite show is “The Office,” I own white Filas and I like to hit my Juul.
15. Not to be too political, but Tom Steyer 2020.
16. I’m nocturnal.
17. I enjoy the way a defibrillator feels on my nipples.
18. I’m a furry. My fursona is a puppy-monkey-baby.
19. I snort baby powder.
20. I ate a chewed piece of gum off the sidewalk on my walk to class today.