PaintBar offers many fun opportunities for visitors looking to showcase their art skills.

PaintBar offers unique date night experience

Madison is brimming with fun date ideas both on and off campus. Everyone knows State St. is full of great eats that will satisfy even your craziest cravings for Mexican food and donuts, but when you're itching to do something other than a dinner date, the possibilities are just as endless.

If you take a drive to the eastern side of the capitol, eventually you’ll hit PaintBar, a fun (and boozy!) art studio. There, you and your date can freestyle paint or sign up for an instructor-led class. While painting, enjoy some rosé or any drink or your choice, alcoholic or not. That’s not even to mention the delicious flatbread pizzas they offer, or the mouthwatering Nutella pizza that is sure to bring your tastebuds absolute bliss. You really can’t go wrong with paint, food and drinks.

And more for the art lovers at heart, take a stroll through the Chazen museum right on campus. Best yet, admission is free! The Chazen is a real gem and makes a great date. Enjoy world class art while spending some quality time with your babe. The museum lends itself to lots of ideas to shake things up. Did someone say hide and seek?

If art isn’t your thing and you love to get your sweat on, Rockin’ Jump is the perfect place. Enjoy wall to wall trampolines and a floor to ceiling rock wall to amp up adrenaline. Much more than trampolines, at Rockin’ Jump you can challenge your date to a joust, a game of dodgeball, or a dunking competition. This does require a car, but if that isn’t a problem then this is a great place to be active and have fun.

For the foodies who love a good dinner date, there are so many great places to explore. Disco fries, a new twist on a favorite side dish, just opened up on State St. There you can build your own plate of fries topped with whatever your heart desires. They even have donut fries to satisfy your sweet tooth. Also, as the weather gets warmer look out for your favorite food carts to start popping up again.

If campus is your main hangout, be sure to check out all the events Madison has to offer. From shows at the Orpheum, to events put on by the Wisconsin Union Directorate, there is always something going on on campus that will be an exciting shake up from Netflix and chilling.