Make your holiday shopping stress free

Clueless about what you should get everybody on your shopping list this holiday season? I have you covered! This list has a little something for your friend, sibling, significant other or even parent.

The Glamorous One

Give your friend a statement necklace to amp up their glam factor. Select one that is just as powerful and unique as their ensembles are. Baublebar has an endless supply of gorgeous necklaces that can totally make an outfit.

The Makeup Guru

For your makeup-loving bestie, there is no better place to shop than Sephora. Get the biggest bang for your buck and opt for a limited edition holiday value set. One of my favorites is tarte’s “The Tarte of Giving Collector’s Set & Travel Bag.” This $59 set is a $490 value. This exclusive gift includes 20 eye shadow colors, 8 lip glosses, cheek stain, mascara, blush, eye treatment, skin oil and a gorgeous travel bag to store all the goodies in. 

The Coffee Lover

For the one in your life who can’t live without their daily cup of coffee, give them a unique mug to enjoy with their coffee. I know that a cup of coffee can instantly become a lovelier experience by sipping it in a beautiful mug. Check out one from Anthropologie. They have tons to choose from, featuring beautiful designs at excellent prices. For an added touch, include a package of their favorite coffee.  

The Fashionista

Your fashion loving friend will probably screech with joy if they receive the book "It" by Alexa Chung—the “it girl” herself. Your friend will love getting a chance to see into this fashion icon’s world in what has been called, Alexa Chung’s personal diary. They'll be pleased to add this to their fashion library.

For the Future Author

For that friend that loves to write - whether it’s poetry, articles or a novel - give them this notebook to keep all their stories in one place. This stylish notebook will be their new treasure that they will love to show off at the coffee shop writing down their thoughts and ideas as they sip a Peppermint Mocha.

The One With Their Phone Attached at the Hip

We all know someone whose phone is never more than a few inches out of reach. It only makes sense then to give them a gift they will always be holding on to. With this gorgeous gold polka dotted Kate Spade Iphone 5 case your friend can check social media, text and call to thank you in style.

The Decorator

For the friend that loves interior decorating, looking through Pottery Barn catalogs and has more throw pillows than anyone else you know, get a gift that would be a great addition to their decor theme. Choose a beautiful candle in the shade of their room. They'll enjoy the thought and the relaxing scent after a long day.

The One With Holiday Spirit

Do you know someone who was listening to Christmas music the moment Halloween was over? Chances are, they've already decked out their apartment with tinsel and a tree. Get this friend something they can decorate themselves with. They'll always feel in the holiday spirit with these reindeer gloves.

Don’t forget to check out the holiday deals and steals as well as the gift guide Pinterest board. Happy shopping!