Revelry organizers announce performance schedule

Revelry Arts and Music Festival announced times and locations Thursday for musical performances during the event.

The event will take place May 4, and performances will last from 11 a.m. until approximately 6 p.m., although organizers said set times are subject to change. Revelry will include three stages for performers: the Sett, Union South Plaza and a Randall Avenue location.

The stage at the Sett will feature Julian Lynch from 11:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. and Phox from 12:45 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. Chance the Rapper featuring CRASHprez, RAGELIFE and Lord of the Fly will perform from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. and the Mowgli’s will close the set from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.

The Union South Plaza stage will feature Oh Land from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m., Delta Spirit from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. and Toro y Moi from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. The last act will be Hoodie Allen from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Toer will start the performances on the Randall Avenue stage from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m, followed by DJ RED SPEX from 12:15 p.m. to 1:15 p.m. DJ Deliboy will then perform from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m., followed by Soundkill3r from 2:45 p.m. to 4 p.m. and The Al Gore Rhythm Method from 4:15 p.m to 5:45 p.m.