What the Friday

Snow Day 

As Scott McClellan stood stage left, President Bush officially announced his replacement, former news anchor Tony Snow. Many view the appointment as an attempt to bring the press further behind the president. Unsurprisingly, Snow hails from FOX News Network, which the vice president endorsed earlier this year. Snow's first challenge? Explain why he wants to speak on behalf of a man he called something of an embarrassment\ last November.Britney's got that baby-boom 

Tabloids report that pop star turned baby machine Britney Spears is already five months pregnant after the birth of her firstborn Sean Preston in September. This also comes only weeks after Spears and hubby Kevin Federline rushed baby Sean to the hospital after the he fell from a high chair. Assuming the current rate of conception is constant, by the year 2020, the world will have 15.273 Spearderlines.Wicked-pedia 

The electronic encyclopedia Wikipedia has emerged as a popular go-to source of online information. However, Wikipedia provides information based on what users submit, making it vulnerable to biased accounts. In the case of the Georgian gubernatorial race, the biography of Lt. Governor Mark Taylor included his son's DUI arrest, which resulted in a passenger fatality. The perpetrator turned out to be the campaign manager of his opponent, who promptly resigned. 

Fitness with Fiddey 

Attention fat kids, G-Unit gangster rapper 50 Cent (pronounced ""fiddey-sent"") will serve as ""spokes-rapper"" and judge for a nationwide cooking competition to promote healthier lifestyles. The contest, sponsored by Glaceau, one of the companies behind his vitamin water, Formula 50, will ask students to create the most appealing and healthy recipes that cafeterias nationwide could offer. The obviously physically fit artist cites his sympathy for kids and the difficulty in sticking to a good diet as his motivation. Kids might not be able to afford milk tickets for fifty cents, but the rapper might just get strawberry milk back on the menu. 

\