The weekly pieces of hate and disgust

We're off like a prom dress. Yep, we're out of here. We hate you. We hate writing this stupid column. We hate getting your juvenile \hate mail."" We hate having to defend the good name of feminism against your stupidity and uneducated opinions. We hate men, we hate women, we hate sex! 

We've written this column for two years. We've gotten only a few letters of thanks and admiration. Mostly we've gotten letters from angry, stupid, young men who think we're just raving femi-nazis. 

So, now the gloves come off and we're gonna tell it like it is. It only reflects our collective frustration and general disgustedness with college-campus culture in the good old US of A. 

Things we hate about sex, sexuality and you!: 

Girls who wear tank tops in cold weather just to get attention. 

Men who pay attention to girls in tank tops. 

Students who probably stay up nights wondering about Emily's sexuality, (although she does really want them to care). 

That millions tune in to watch two heterosexual strangers get married on TV, and yet queers are fed the line that ""gay marriage weakens the institution of marriage."" Hypocritical pigs. 

u When people tell us, ""I never would have guessed you were gay;"" as if that were a compliment. Oh yeah, and you gay boys who are so proud to be ""straight acting,"" Here's a hint: stop acting. 

The McRib. 

That Rebekah can write about fisting and get no response from you readers at all and yet Angela writes about relationship sex and gets hate mail. 

Students who rate male professors higher on course evaluations than female professors-yes, it's most of you! 

Teachers and TAs who sleep with their students. That's disgusting! 

Frat boys with 40s at 9 a.m. on a Saturday who hoot and holler at girls walking by the corner of Langdon and Henry streets. 

Date rapists and hate crime committers who never get reported-yes, it happens here! 

The sexual exotification of women and men of color. 

That every semester one of our students gets sexually assaulted or stalked. 

That riots on State Street are blamed on women flashing their breasts to crowds of drunken, young men. 

People who think old people shouldn't have sex. 

People who complain about not being ready for a relationship who are already in one! 

Log Cabin Republicans-look this one up! 

Women who play dumb for men and the men who like it when they do it. 

Sexual harassment and the fact that it goes unreported all the time. 

People who think fat people aren't sexy or sexually active. 

When David Letterman touches his female guests. 

That it's up to the Supreme Court to decide if gay men can have consensual sex in the privacy of their own home. 

There you have it! 

Love,  

Emily, Angela and Rebekah (and our big gay friend, Shamus Khan). 

theweeklypiece@yahoo.com.