Giving gifts might be risky business

Dear readers, 

This week, my union, the TAA--Teaching Assistants' Association--the union of all Teaching Assistants and Project Assistants on the campus of UW-Madison--along with many other unions of state employees, awaits word on the passage of our contract. For many months JoCER, the Joint Committee on Employee Relations--has stalled the process. Last week the chair of that committee, John Gard, publicly stated that his committee would not pass our contracts and we would not receive the backpay that had already been agreed upon. With Valentine's Day in mind, I'm wondering what I could do with all that moolah? 

Its almost Valentine's Day and I want to give my boyfriend a blowjob for a present. However, at the moment I have a pretty bad cold sore. Can I transfer herpes from my mouth to his penis?  

Dear Worried, 

Yes, you can transmit herpes from your mouth to your partner's genitals. Although genital herpes and oral same are different strains of the herpes virus, the outbreak in the genital region of the oral type acts much like an outbreak of the genital type in the genital region. This all could be avoided, of course, by using a condom for oral sex on your male partner. I, myself, have discontinued giving men oral sex because I simply can't afford condoms anymore. I figured with the $404.76 that the state of Wisconsin owes me, I could have performed 1,619 acts of female-to-male oral sex since June of 2001--what a shame! Happy Valentine's Day, anyway! 

I really want to impress my female lover on Valentine's Day. I've got a wonderful night of dinner and dancing planned and then a trip back to my apartment for some \wild"" sex. What can I do to really turn her on, something that she might not be expecting? 

Dear Kinky, 

The thing you want to keep in mind is that not everyone wants to be surprised in a sexual way, especially on Valentine's Day. Let's not cause any trauma here, so I suggest asking before springing anything on her. Remember, communication is the sexiest element of any love-making session. Since I'm on a budget, myself, I will suggest a few inexpensive but creative additions to your evening. Tantalize her senses with feathers, chocolate syrup, good smelling cologne or perfume. If, unlike me, you can afford the best, I suggest you buy her a Hitachi Magic Wand. You won't believe the results--she will thank you for the rest of your life. I figure with the $404.76 that the state of Wisconsin owes me, I could have bought my lover eight Hitachi Magic Wands--plenty to go around in case we had a ""party."" Alas, we'll have to do without one this year. Thanks a lot, Mr. Gard!