Winter_Campus21_9486

Ways to rejuvenate during COVID

The age of Covid has brought on many people realizing that they don’t have many hobbies. The rush to find things to do has brought on a major wave of never ending ways to stay entertained through the various lockdowns that have happened. Keep reading to find out the ways some people are staying entertained during the age of Covid. 

Facetiming friends has become a popular way of staying close while staying far away from each other. As Zoom and Google Meet have made their way into classrooms, virtual study groups have become widely popular for students of all ages. Convenient for those who are more anxious about Covid than others, virtual hangouts allow friends to connect and interact while still maintaining social distance and staying out of the cold winter air. Masked hangouts are going to increase when the weather gets nicer outside, and walking trails around campus are going to become increasingly popular with students just itching to get outside. 

Some students have found a passion for cooking, attempting to make a new recipe once a week. Doing this expands menu possibilities and is also a good way to interact with friends. You can even host a virtual dinner party! 

Arts and crafts have soared in popularity since the beginning of Covid. Many have gotten into embroidery, knitting and crochet because of the various items you can make and the ease at getting started. Amazon and other websites are still able to deliver packages quickly, so if you order a few supplies online you can get crafting quickly! 

Many people have refound their love of reading, something many people don’t have time for most days. With Covid, people have found themselves with more free time than ever before which allows them to fall back into old, and new, reading habits.