Roundtable: Daily Cardinal writers make their predictions for Week 13

Who will win the Big Ten?

Ethan Levy: Wisconsin will win the Big Ten this year. In the final week of the regular season, Ohio State will beat Michigan, sending Penn State to the Big Ten Championship game. Even though Wisconsin is not the best team in the Big Ten, they are better than Penn State and therefore will ultimately be crowned the Big Ten champs.

Ben Pickman: I’ve been looking through the crystal ball that is Jim Harbaugh's new pair of spectacles and I see a Michigan defense led by Jabrill Peppers carrying this Wolverine team to the Big Ten Championship game, no matter who is at quarterback for Big Blue.

Thomas Valtin-Erwin: Wilton Speight’s health is still somewhat of a question mark, and I’ve been high on the Buckeyes for three straight years. I think the Badgers will face Penn State in the Big Ten Championship and win a 7-6 style game. Send those boys to the Playoff.

Who will the Badgers miss most at season's end? 

EL: After Michael Caputo and Tanner McEvoy, the 2015 Badgers starting safeties, graduated, many thought that the Badgers would struggle at that position this season. Then, almost out of nowhere, Leo Musso seamlessly filled the void, rarely missing tackles and coming up with big plays whenever the Badgers need them. The senior will no doubt be missed.

BP: In UW’s win over Nebraska, Cornhusker quarterback Tommy Armstrong picked on many of the Badgers’ reserve cornerbacks. Such will be the norm next season as UW will have to find a way to move on from Sojourn Shelton, by far the team’s best corner this year.

TVE: Though he’s not a senior, Ryan Ramczyk is going to get drafted very highly this season and there will immediately be a glaring hole in the offensive line next year. For a team that has struggled with consistency in the trenches for two years, losing Ramczyk could be devastating.

Who has the best chance of beating Alabama?

EL: Even though they will most likely not go to the Big Ten championship game and may not make the playoffs, if Ohio State does make the Playoff, they will have the best chance of beating Alabama. Ohio State loves to play in the spotlight and has pulled off big upsets under Urban Meyer many times before.

BP: The only college football team that could beat the Alabama Crimson Tide in the coming weeks is the Cleveland Browns. What’s that? They aren’t a college team? What are they then? Certainly not an NFL team either. So I guess the answer is nobody. Curse you Cleveland and your perpetual sorrow.

TVE: This is the easiest roundtable question this week. No one can beat Alabama, and no one is going to. The Tide are going to roll right on through the College Football Playoff and become the first team to ever get through the two-game gauntlet twice. Roll damn Tide.