Wisconsin fans are sure to turn out in droves at Lambeau. 

Camp Randall's Student Section guide

If you’re sitting in J, you deserve a standing ovation for managing to hide how drunk you are from security. You probably went to your cousin’s place on Regent, did four too many beer bongs and wandered into the stadium around halftime. This is the drunkest of sections and definitely the worst. If your plan is to watch the football game, don’t sit in J. You’ve been warned.

K is pretty much the slightly less drunk version of J. People in K are only really at the game for Jump Around, after which they’ll leave and make the student section look like idiots. The one redeeming quality of this section is that you get to sit right behind the tubas, which are unquestionably the best part of the band. They also love to interact with fans, which never gets old.

L is one of the two completely nondescript sections. There is nothing special about it, but there’s nothing bad either. It’s just a regular section with average fans who want to watch football, but aren’t that worried about the score. The people around you will be slightly drunk, but no one will throw up on you. You’re close enough that the tubas are fun, but not close enough to yell at them.

You want to win the student section race? Definitely sit here. M has a distinct advantage, thanks to its freakishly long legs, which has led to win after win. Winning the race is the most important part of gameday to many people, but most of them don’t know about the M dynasty. You will win at least two races every year if you sit in M at each game, and winning never gets old.

As the other totally nondescript section, N has some pros and cons when compared to L. It has a slightly better view of the game and is angled the tiniest bit out of direct sunlight. You are, however, too far away from the tubas to do anything fun with the band. N will get the job done, but if you want to make gameday special, you should avoid both N and L and seek better options.

P is a polarizing section. It probably has the best view of the game, and you can get closer to the field here than in any other section. Unfortunately, you also have to deal with the fact that you’re right next to the fans in O doing their thing all game and telling you how much better their section is. You’re also right next to families, which sucks some of the fun out of the "Eat S***, F*** You" chant.

Even more polarizing than P, O is the most talked-about section by a longshot. There is no middle ground; either you hate it or you love it. You get to scream your section name at the top of your lungs while making an “O” with your hands, and everyone in the other sections is both jealous and annoyed. O has a nice view of the game, but you will be hated by everyone else in the student section.