Borgeous

John Borger, under the stage name Borgeous, returns to Madison Friday to excite the crowd with his electronic tracks. 

Borgeous drops by Liquid Friday night

John Borger was born in Miami, Fla., and raised himself on the stage through producing house music.  With years of hard work under his belt,  he popped up in the EDM scene under the DJ name Borgeous. After realizing his true calling, Borgeous moved to Los Angeles to take full advantage of the nightlife. With his immersion into the clubs throughout Los Angeles, he emerged into the music industry in early 2011.

Borgeous started his career by working with artists like Taylor Bird and The Cataracs, and has been on the rise ever since. His releases “Rags to Riches” and “AGGRO” launched his career in 2013, and he went on to collaborate with the Canadian electronic music duo DVBBS. After their release of “Tsunami” in 2013, the song became the most-played tune of the Tomorrowland music festival and hit No. 1 on the iTunes electronic music chart in 15 countries. Soon after, Borgeous was signed by Spinnin’ Records and started touring the nation.

Following this success, he continued to reach higher and higher, and in 2014 Borgeous released “Invincible” and  “Wildfire,” both which were in the top 10 on Billboard’s Dance Radio Chart. Borgeous began working with artists such as Ariana Grande, Afrojack and Lights. SiriusXM then gave him a residency for his weekly podcast, “House of Borgeous.” He gained a lot of recognition and is now listed in DJ Mag’s Top 100 DJs.

Earlier this year he released “This Could Be Love (feat. Delaney Jane)” with Sean Frank, and “Zero Gravity” with Lights, which peaked at No.5 on iTunes Dance Charts. He has crafted his own style of house music and is almost finished with his first full album. We have been lucky to have him perform in Madison multiple times in the past years, so you won’t want to miss the show this Friday, Dec. 4 at Liquid Nightclub.