Upcoming Blockbusters

“A Matter of Time”—After being diagnosed with a rare disease that shortens the telomeres of his cells over time, doctors give college freshman John Burr (Channing Tatum) only 63 more years to live. Burr vows to make the most of the time he has left in this emotional drama.

“Enak Namiak”—In this side splitting comedy, a hopelessly naive alien (Taylor Lautner) from the planet Lorxion 9 is sent to earth to “measure the salinity of [our] oceans.” But, completing his simple mission becomes difficult after he befriends a UW-Madison student  (Dalton Brown) who introduces him to “earthly pleasures,” namely sex, marijuana and chewing tobacco. 

“Draco Malfoy and the Enchanted Ballot”—In this politically charged Harry Potter spinoff, charismtic Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton) is elected President of the Hogwarts Young Republicans. But tensions flare when Draco is accused of casting a spell on the ballots and rigging the election.

“Bathroom Picassos”—This eye-opening documentary covers the daily activities of four of UW-Madison’s top bathroom grafitti artists, namely the veiny penis expert Ronald Dawson and Phillip Blanch, a booby drawer known for his detailed shading.

“Clueless”—This drama chronicles one day in the life of an oblivious pedestrian. Throughout the course of the day, Tricha (Jennifer Lawrence), staring at the ground and listening to her iPod as she walks along, unknowingly kills 47 people and injures another 103 in various car and bike accidents.

“Evil Empire”—This cutting documentary analyzes the controversial ‘Big Chapstick’ industry. From D.C. lobbysists to beeswax farmers, the film breaks down each facet of the multi-million dollar industry. 

“Flushed”—Fifteen years ago, Allan, a wisecracking alligator (voiced by Dennis Quaid) was dumped into the New York City Sewer System. “Tired of eating shit all day,” Allan is determined to somehow make his way to the Florida Everglades, “where a ‘gator can actually get a decent meal.”