meth

Find the sublet of your dreams

Alas, it is nearly summer! That means you might be a) trying to sublet your room in your lovely apartment so you can go live with Mommy and Pop Pop or b) one of the lucky few looking for the summer sublet of your dreams! In your dreams. But seriously. Below are what most sublet ads on Craigslist would sound like if people told the truth. 

BEAUTIFUL LAKEVIEW APARTMENT with sunny bedroom for sublease! The bedroom is actually the living room and the living room is the closet. $375. 

Subleasing whole two-bedroom apartment on Gilman. Historic building, hardwood floors. Will tell you we’re leaving because we found internships (in London/Janesville), but really it’s because of the asbestos. $800 total. 

Looking for male to sublet extra one bedroom in three-bedroom apartment on Dayton Street. We are two females who do not know how to talk to males and think this would be a good way to learn.

LIVE THE GOOD LIFE! One bedroom in a wonderful, quaint apartment on East Johnson. All the photos I uploaded I took. Of my neighbor’s apartment. $400. 

Live in Lucky for full price. 

Live in spacious bedroom in two-bedroom apartment. Close to campus and State Street. Roommate generally respectful and quiet. Subleasing because roommate developed smallpox. $350. 

Room available in Embassy. Only $300! If you share it. 

Do you want to have a whole place to yourself this summer? Then you can! Live in an efficiency. Very efficient. $500.

So I signed a leeese w. my bf this year and we share a bed room above cheba hut and now we broke up and its supe awk but you would loooove sharing a room with him hes hot  I promise. 

Live in spectacular Sun Prairie!

Live above a meth lab! $10. 

Female young professional or student wanted. I am looking to fill an extra room in a very nice building in the Camp Randall neighborhood. I am very flexible. Would prefer the subletter  to have an interest in sailboating. The subletter must like hamsters but not gerbils. The subletter must keep Kosher. No vegans. $400. Prefer people from the former Yugoslavia. 

Looking for subletter for room in five-bedroom apartment on Doty. We are flexible! Roommate just must be cleanly. Because we are not and need someone to do the dishes and take out the trash.  

Live in Lucky for half price. 

Sublease my room in three-bedroom apartment. Cats welcome! We already have five. (Pipsy, Poopsy, Dipsy, Dum Dum and Asswipe. ) 

Live in Mansion Hill! Beautiful features! Be a part of history! Subleasing because of all the ghosts that are talking to me in my sleep. Price: $100. Actual price: your sanity. 

Summer 2013 sublet. HUGE CLOSET. Tiny everything else. 

Live in Lucky Studio! All to yourself! $1,000. 

SUBLET IN BEAUTIFUL THREE-BEDROOM, TWO- BATH. La Ville. Fresh garbage in elevator every morning.

Beautiful three-bedroom home. Spacious living and dining room. Furniture all included. $1,000. Within walking distance of Dane County Airport. 

Live above Mia Za’s! Right on State Street! $350 for one-bedroom apartment. Smells like garlic roasting 24/7. Yumm! The rats like it too.  Available May  15.

Luxury apartment available for rent. Stainless steel appliances. Comfortable, modern living. Close to Capitol. Just $300. Available May 5, 2013 to May 8, 2013. 

Still not sold on a place? Email moskol@wisc.edu for more summer sublets.