Stop-N-Go gas station robbed for the sixth time in the past two years

The Stop-N-Go gas station on University Avenue was robbed early Friday morning, making it the sixth robbery at the location since 2007.  

According to a police report, the robbery occurred at the Stop-N-Go, 5445 University Ave., around 1:45 a.m., when the two robbers entered the convenience store. One of the burglars demanded money and announced he had a weapon with him.  

The two suspects got away with money and Newport cigarettes. Later, a police dog found the likely flight path of the two robbers, but the suspects were never found.  

The first suspect is described as a light-skinned black male in his early 20s, around 180 to 190 pounds. He was reportedly wearing a bright blue thigh-length jacket with white trim on the bottom, blue jeans and brown shoes. The hood of his coat was tied around his face. 

The second suspect is described as a dark-skinned black male in his 20s, 160 to 170 lbs., wearing a black leather jacket, blue jeans, black shoes, black gloves and a black winter hat with a brim. This suspect was also reported to have had a deep voice.