UWPD seeks man who ejaculated on student in Humanities building

A female UW-Madison student reported having semen dropped on her Monday afternoon in the Humanities Building, according to fliers posted Tuesday on the building's entrances. 

According to the fliers, labeled Badger Watch Crime Alert,"" the student was studying between the Morphy and Eastman Recital Halls around 3:10 p.m. when semen reportedly dropped from the third level balcony above. 

The building's facilities manager, Justin Richardson, said the student was unsure of what had fallen and worried about a cut on her hand getting contaminated. He said she went to the emergency room, where they confirmed that it was semen that had fallen. The victim said she did not see who the perpetrator was. 

""The goal [of the fliers] is to let everyone know as soon as possible that this happened, with the main goal being that anyone who might have seen any strange behavior or a stranger in the building at that time that day would come forward right away with information,"" Richardson said. 

The fliers said the balcony is accessible from the outside and from inside the Mills Concert Hall and Morphy and Eastman Recital Halls. Police are asking for anyone who saw suspicious activity in the area between 2 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. to contact the University of Wisconsin Police Department at (608) 264-2677 or at its office at 1429 Monroe St.