College 101: 3 Reasons to Attend a PUA Training Course

If you've ever wanted to improve your seduction game or you think that your pickup skills could use a bit of a refresher, you've probably considered getting some training. It's an excellent idea. Attending a pickup artist course can give you all the tools you need to succeed. 

Whether it's in an office setting or out at a New York bar, there are a few key reasons to take a PUA course that will make you feel like a god when it comes to flirtation. 

1. Most courses are comprehensive. 

You probably already know that the same pickup artist tactics don't always work in every single situation. For instance, if you spot beautiful women out at a coffee shop, you probably aren't going to be as forward or direct as you would be at a nightclub. However, sometimes it's hard to know which skills to pull out in which situations. That's where brands like Pick Up Artist Training can come in handy. The courses PUA Training offers are comprehensive which means that they teach you different skills for different scenarios. It's a smart way to better your chances and it helps you learn the difference between key approaches. 

Your boot camp trainer will help you learn about PUA tips like body language, scoring a phone number, maintaining eye contact, and avoiding accidental misogyny which can be a major turn-off when it comes to intimacy. If you want to take your pickup mindset to the next level, you need to learn from the original PUA pros of the seduction industry. 

2. You'll see real-life examples. 

You're not the only one tired of going home alone at the end of the night. Many of the masters of seduction started out like this too. Not every pick-up artist was always blessed with a perfect love life or knew how to approach women. Your boot camp can show you real-life scenarios and how to approach it. The training is more interactive than you probably think, giving you a chance to practice and improvise. Your trainer will also help you explore your own masculinity in your own way and find out what routines and tactics work. By seeing actual pickup techniques in action, you'll be able to achieve dominance over your pickup game. 

Each seminar is packed with examples of how to approach women, avoid misogyny and sexist behavior, and even how to build attraction while you're still a virgin. You don't have a follow a dating coach script, you don't have to go further than a simple pickup, and you don't even have to give your real name. 

3. You'll build confidence. 

In many ways, a pickup mentor is like a speed seduction guru and a dating coach wrapped up into one. They can help you with your self-esteem, learn how to forge an emotional connection, and improve your natural game. Your seduction guru sees you as a human being and wants the best for you. You'll be able to explore your masculinity in a way that isn't sexist and you'll become part of the seduction community and pickup community. Through all the good compliments and even the rejections, you'll learn how to put one foot in front of the other, hone your pickup techniques, and become the pickup artist you were meant to be. 

If you're ready to know how to approach women, you want to project attraction and assert dominance, and you're ready to master every environment from the nightclub to the streets, a pickup artist class is perfect for you. By taking a seminar, you're going to learn about intimacy from top instructors in the manosphere, men who can truly help you make that first night with a woman count. The seduction community is waiting and so is your seduction guru. What do you have to lose?