Lifestyle_Valentines.jpg

The value behind this years gift wont be based on money, but rather, the sentimental thought put into it. 

DIY Valentine’s gifts for everyone

You’ve passed the Valentine’s day aisle at Walgreens for weeks but now the day is almost here, and you still haven’t gotten anything for that special someone. No worries though, because out of all the holidays we celebrate, Valentine’s day is all about the thought that you put into your little gifts.

Here are a few sentimental and cost-effective gift ideas that are sure to make your significant other’s heart skip a beat this February 14th.

Homemade chocolate covered strawberries and “Open when…” letters.

Not only is this present delectable, it also shows how much you care. The number of letters you decide to write is entirely up to you. Each one you write is then individually sealed in different envelopes with titles like, “open when you receive this” or “open when you feel lonely”.

This gift continues to give because your bae will open these letters for months to come when they are upset, excited, anxious, etc. This one will definitely go down in history as one of their favorite gifts they’ve ever received.

Memory or “What I Love About You” book.

This gift shows that you’ve paid attention and valued every moment with them. So much so, that you’ve kept movie tickets or petals from an old bouquet. A memory book is a collection of photos, stories, and other things you’ve kept along the way of creating your love story.

A “What I Love About You” book is fairly self-explanatory, but it is a book with each page dedicated to a specific lovable quality your significant other has. Both of these gifts are guaranteed to induce happy tears and appreciation for the work that you put into creating such an unforgettably thoughtful gift.

Regardless of what you get, or how much you spent, the true value is the time and thought you put into their gift.