Gov. Scott Walker and Democratic challenger Tony Evers are in a dead heat in the latest and last poll from Marquette Law School before next week’s election.

Walker and Evers tied in final Marquette poll

In the last poll from Marquette Law School prior to the midterm election, Republican Gov. Scott Walker is neck and neck with Democratic challenger Tony Evers, with each candidate receiving 47 percent of the vote.

Additionally, the poll found that Libertarian candidate Phil Anderson received 3 percent of the vote and only 1 percent of respondents claim to have no preference among candidates.

This most recent poll shows slight changes from the Marquette poll released earlier this month, which had Walker at 47 percent, Evers at 46 percent, and Anderson at 5 percent among likely voters.

Polling shows that preferences are split between genders: among college-age voters, males prefer Walker by 5 points and females prefer Evers by 12 points.

In the race for Senate, the poll found that Democratic U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin has a comfortable lead over Republican challenger Leah Vukmir by a margin of 54 percent to 43 percent. Only 2 percent had no preference.

In the race for attorney general, Republican incumbent Brad Schimel is preferred by 47 percent of likely voters compared to 45 percent for Democratic candidate Josh Kaul. Of those polled, 7 percent lacked a preference.

Walker and Evers will both embark on bus tours throughout state for the final days of the campaign in hopes that they can break the deadlock come Nov. 6.