Gov. Scott Walker released a campaign video Wednesday ahead a formal re-election announcement.

Walker announces his campaign for re-election in TV spot

Gov. Scott Walker released a video on his Twitter account Wednesday to visually promote his upcoming run for re-election.

The minute-long video begins with Walker jogging in a Wisconsin T-shirt discussing his love for his home state and ends with him riding a Harley and asking the viewer, “Are you with me?”

This is Walker’s fourth time running for re-election. The first was in 2010, the second in 2012 after his recall vote and the third in 2014. This re-election, however, comes at a peak time.

It is his first re-election bid following his failed attempt for the presidency. It comes at a time of discourse between the two political parties, and the Democrats have made it a point to challenge Walker for his fourth term.

Currently, Matt Flynn, a former attorney and Democratic Party Chairman; Tony Evers, State schools superintendent; State Sen. Kathleen Vinehout of Alma; and Dana Wachs (D - Eau Claire) are only a few of the 10 Democrats declared for candidacy.

The Democratic Party plans to challenge Walker on Foxconn, unemployment rates, and the state’s two-year budget, all of which Walker also addresses within his campaign videos.

The short-form minute video and long-form four-minute campaign videos center on what Walker’s accomplishments, including lowered taxes, a state surplus and attaining the Foxconn deal that is projected to provide 13,000 jobs to Wisconsin residents. The video also hints at his future goals — the continuation of those accomplishments in the coming years.

Walker has yet to release his formal statement for his candidacy, but it is expected to come within the next few days.