Six additional charges from five different women have been filed against suspended UW-Madison student Alec Cook, bringing his total number of criminal charges to 21.

Alec Cook to face six additional charges from five more women

Six additional criminal charges from five different women were brought Thursday against suspended UW-Madison student Alec Cook, who now faces a total of 21 charges, according to the Wisconsin State Journal.

Cook is now being charged with felony stalking, following the most recent hearing. Two of the five women who recently came forward said he followed them around campus and would appear at the same place as them often, despite being told to stop these actions.

The other new charges include disorderly conduct for actions committed by Cook against two women in May and July, and one woman in September. He also faces charges of fourth-degree sexual assault for grabbing the third woman inappropriately and following her.

Cook will appear in court Friday for a bail hearing. His lawyers, Chris Van Wagner and Jessa Nicholson, have agreed to the original set bail of $200,000 following the additional charges. Last week, Van Wagner and Nicholson had asked for Cook to be released on a signature bond.