Gameday Crowd

UW-Madison students at Camp Randall Saturday showed the lowest levels of underage drinking and unruly behavior so far this season.

UWPD report decreased levels of underage drinking, arrests at game Saturday

Rainy weather did not stop the Badgers from out-performing Indiana on the gridiron Saturday, however, it did put a damper on alcohol consumption and misbehavior in the stands, according to a University of Wisconsin-Madison Police Department report.

The UWPD arrested five UW-Madison students, approximately 11 fewer than the average number arrested at the five previous games this season. According to the report, the UWPD also made only one medical call, which follows a decreasing trend since 31 calls were placed for fan care at the Aug. 31 game against the University of Massachusetts Minutemen.

The report shows underage alcohol citations issued Saturday tie the UMass game for the lowest of the season at 13.

The UWPD ejected eight UW-Madison students from Camp Randall Saturday, approximately 20 fewer than the average number of students ejected at the five previous games.

The Badgers will play in Camp Randall next against Penn State Nov. 30 to conclude the 2013-’14 season.