President Obama visits Milwaukee area

President Barack Obama will be in Wisconsin Monday to speak with workers and support Democratic gubernatorial candidate Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett, according to a statement from the White House.

The president's first stop will be in Menomonee Falls where he will tour the ZBB Energy Corporation, a company that manufactures sustainable energy technology.

""ZBB Energy is honored and proud to have the President of the United States visit our Wisconsin facilities,"" ZBB said in a statement. ""It is a wonderful opportunity to demonstrate ZBB Energy's cutting edge products and technology that integrate renewable and conventional power to help grow America's sustainable economy.""

After his visit to Menomonee Falls, the president will headline a luncheon in Milwaukee for Barrett and the Democratic Party of Wisconsin. Tickets for the event start at $250 and go up to $2,500 for a table. All the funds go to the Barrett campaign, not President Obama.

The Barrett campaign is holding a contest for two free tickets to the luncheon. Those intersted can enter online or by text message by 5PM on Saturday.