09/20/2011 - Evil Bird

09/20/2011 - Evil Bird

Like, OMG, another top 25 Facebook note

Hey guys, so I was like, so bored last night and decided to fill out one of these totally stupid 25 random thingies thing about me, or whatever. So yeah:  

1. I love partying on Friday nights, but on Saturdays my favorite thing to do is bake cookies and watch movies with my boyfriend in my pajamas. 

2. My favorite color is actually pink, but it doesn't go well with my complexion so I mostly wear blue because it compliments my skin tone. 

3. I killed someone once. 

4. I can't fall asleep unless I put lotion on my feet first. 

5. I'm not capable of love. 

6. At parties, I'm always the one taking pictures. Like always. My friends make fun of me for it, but they always thank me for the memories later!!! :) 

7. This one time, I planned every detail of the perfect murder, but was too afraid to carry it out. 

8. Or was I? 

9. I still listen to Blink-182! How eighth grade am I?? HAHA 

10. I cook in my underwear when my roommate is out of town. 

11. I eat my own toenails. 

12. I want to backpack through Europe and stay in hostels. Even if I don't get a chance to until I'm 60 years old and have enough money to stay in nice hotels, I'm still going to stay in hostels with all the 20-year-olds. 

13. When I'm too lazy to cook, I just eat peanut butter out of the jar in giant spoonfuls. It's amaaaazing! 

14. I have sexual fantasies about Charles Manson. 

15. I think most romantic comedies are cheesy. Unless they have Jennifer Aniston. Then it's all good. 

16. My parents went missing when I was 16. I buried them under the house. 

17. I can't taste the difference between rum and whiskey, but I can tell when Diet Coke is or isn't caffeine free. 

18. When I'm alone, I pretend I'm a dancer in a music video and put on sexy clothes and dance in front of the mirror! How weird am I?? LOLLLL 

19. I sacrifice orphans to Satan weekly. 

20. I once told the pharmacist I was married because he seemed conservative and I didn't want him to judge me for using birth control. 

21. I have no emotions. 

22. I think puppies are significantly cuter than babies. 

23. I'd much rather be really cold than really hot. Yeeeeah Midwest upbringing! 

24. I masturbate to photos of bloody, unattached limbs. 

25. I may or may not be the Antichrist.  

Tagged in this note: Popular girls from high school who will realize how much cooler I am in college, Guy who will hopefully want to sleep with me after he reads about my favorite colors, Person I stabbed once, My 4th grade band teacher, Satan, The Virgin Mary, Some virgin I accidentally clicked on my friends list, A guy I Facebooked when I was drunk, Beer, My employer, Osama Bin Laden 

Want to tell Kiera 25 things about yourself? E-mail her at wiatrak@wisc.edu.