Tuesday Timeout: The Fan Hunter

IOWA CITY, Iowa—Standing low at 5'9\ and 6'1"" respectively, UW-Madison senior Cody ""Bizzle"" Sulzer and Chris Grams won't be ballin' it up at Carver-Hawkeye Arena anytime soon, but that doesn't mean the two Madison roommates can't represent the Badgers and get inside Iowa guard Adam Haluska's head. 

In fact, Grams is becoming quite the pro at intimidating Hawkeye fans and bringing UW wins back to Madison. 

""This is my second time to Iowa City this year and we got two victories. I think the Athletic Department should bring me everywhere,"" Grams said. 

Grams added he feels like he aided Luke Swan's touchdown catch in Iowa back in November, but he had no part in helping Alando Tucker score 27 points in UW's Sunday win over the Hawkeyes. 

""Tucker's talent is God-given, not Grams given. I'm not messing with that,"" Grams said. 

Bizzle, meanwhile, was in the IC for the first time. While listening to Gwen Stefani's ""The Sweet Escape"" made the car ride down worthwhile, the highlight of his trip was Tucker's alley-oop from junior guard Michael Flowers in the first half. 

""It wasn't so much the dunk that was the highlight. It was Tucker's celebration and continued domination,"" Bizzle said. 

Grams and Bizzle were two of hundreds of Badger fans that made the journey down to Iowa City, but they were probably the only two that were standing on top of the Hawkeye logo at half-court after the game. 

""We got pictures stomping on Iowa's logo in the end zone at Kinnick Stadium a few months ago, so we had to get on that court and show Herky Hawkeye who's boss,"" Grams said.