Badgers brace for Bracey

Every team has its star and for Indiana, junior guard Bracey Wright has been shining the brightest this season. 

The Hoosiers are right on the heels of the Badgers in the conference race. Much of this can be attributed to the success of Wright. His 19.0 points per game is a Big Ten best and he has made a name for himself as an offensive threat waiting to explode at any moment.  

This past weekend Indiana pulled off an upset over No. 12 Michigan State and Wright's offensive efforts earned him Big Ten Player of the Week honors. In the victory he tabbed 32 points, including five 3-pointers.  

\Bracey Wright is just playing ball the way he knows how to play,"" Wisconsin head coach Bo Ryan said. ""He's shooting it with confidence. He's off the dribble, pulling up, which he hurt us with ... I looked at it this morning, the game with Michigan State... he was scoring in every which way."" 

Earlier this season, Wright did much of the same against Wisconsin. At Assembly Hall he threw down 30 points against a tough Wisconsin defense and led the Hoosiers to the 74-61 victory. 

After that though, things temporarily took a turn for the worse for Wright and Indiana. He missed three games mid-season due to an ankle injury and in that time the team went 1-2.  

Wright will undoubtedly be a key factor in Tuesday's game against Wisconsin. Lucky for Badger fans though, Wright was unable to get anything done last year at the Kohl Center. He was a cold 2-for-15 in the Badgers' first Big Ten game of the season and only contributed seven points in Wisconsin's 79-45 rout.  

While the same results would be nice, do not expect Wright to be that cold Tuesday.