No Badger has more than three receiving touchdowns this season. 

Numbers to know: Wisconsin versus Nebraska

As Wisconsin gets sets to play Nebraska this weekend, here are some important numbers to know:

Nebraska allows on average 105.8 yards rushing per game. Freshman running back, Jonathan Taylor, averages more than that alone, with an impressive 129.5 yards per game. The Badgers offense as a whole averages 224.5 rushing yards per game.

The Badgers are looking to start the season off 5-0 for the first time since 2011. The Badgers went 11-3 that year and advanced to the Rose Bowl with Russell Wilson at the helm of its offense.

The Badgers lead the series between the Cornhuskers 7-4. The last time the teams met was last October when the Badgers claimed victory in overtime thanks to a Dare Ogunbowale touchdown.

The last two meetings between these two teams have been decided by a touchdown or less, both ending in a close Wisconsin victory.

In the Paul Chryst era, the Badgers are 4-3 in night games. Against Big Ten teams in primetime, Wisconsin under Chryst is 1-2. That one win came against Nebraska last year though. The Badgers are looking to get another primetime win on Saturday when they kick off at 7 p.m.

Nebraska’s defense is allowing a stingy 24.4 points per game to opposing offenses. Luckily, thanks to Alex Hornibrook and Jonathan Taylor, the Badgers’ offense is scoring an impressive 40.75 points per game

Wisconsin has won the coveted Freedom Trophy each year since it was first announced in 2014.

Nebraska is a pass-happy team, with two of its receivers having four touchdowns each. No Badger has more than three receiving touchdowns (Fumagalli and Cephus each have three).

The Cornhuskers have thrown ten touchdowns this year along with nine interceptions. The Badgers have picked off opposing quarterbacks five times, including two by TJ Edwards.

Wisconsin’s stout defense allows 247 yards per game (fourth best in the nation). At 34th, Nebraska allows opposing offenses to gain 333.8 yards per game.