A UW-Madison student told police she is concerned she was sexually assaulted at a fraternity house on Langdon Street.

UW-Madison student says she may have been sexually assaulted at frat house

A UW-Madison student said she is “concerned she may have been sexually assaulted” at fraternity house Thursday night.

The student went to the hospital over the weekend and reported that she had been drinking at a frat house on Langdon Street and is “not certain what happened after that,” according to a Madison Police Department log of daily significant calls.

The investigation is ongoing. Police say they are contacting the student’s friends in order to get a better sense of what took place.

UW-Madison spokesperson Meredith McGlone said the school "works closely with the Madison Police Department when we learn of a potential crime that may have involved a student in some way" but is not commenting at this time due to the ongoing status of the investigation.

UPDATE Oct. 16 12:40 p.m.: This story was updated to include a statement from a UW-Madison spokesperson.

This story will be updated as more information becomes available.