Wisconsin, Pennsylvania parties make Super Bowl wager

In an act of bipartisanship, Wisconsin's Republican and Democratic parties will join forces in a Super Bowl bet with the state parties of Pennsylvania.

Republican National Committee and Republican Party of Wisconsin Chair Reince Priebus and Democratic Party of Wisconsin Chair Mike Tate issued a joint statement announcing the terms of the bet on the Feb. 6 game.

Wisconsin is wagering 10 pounds of cheddar cheese, six pounds of bratwurst and one case of Sprecher Root Beer, while Pennsylvania is putting up four orders of pancakes, four sandwiches and one case of Iron City beer.

""Just as President [Barack] Obama's Bears learned, the Pittsburgh Steelers will soon find out what Wisconsinites are made of,"" Priebus said. ""Mike and I look forward to enjoying some of Pennsylvania's finest suds and subs.""

Gov. Scott Walker made a similar bet with Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn over the NFC Championship Game between the Green Bay Packers and the Chicago Bears. Quinn is expected to work at a Wisconsin soup kitchen in the upcoming weeks after the Packers won the game.