Sex advice for the masses: Part II

Dear Anal Obsessed Soc. 160 TA: My family is considerably wealthier than my future groom's family. We are planning a spring wedding and I'm wondering what the groom's family and the bride's side should pay for?  

'Richelle Richey 

Dear Ms. Richey,  

Don't worry. The anus can be stimulated with fingers, tongue, penis or any slender object that has a flared base. For many of us, it is a highly sexually sensitive area. The anus is not as elastic as the vagina, so be gentle. If you have anal intercourse, use a condom, go slowly, wait until you're relaxed and use a water-based lubricant. 

Dear Anal Obsessed Soc. 160 TA: I've been planning my wedding day since I was 12 years old! It's going to be absolutely perfect! The problem is, my cousin is not as excited about my special day as she should be. How can I ask a disinterested bridesmaid to step down? 

'Barbie Prissypants 

Dear Ms. Pants, 

You're in luck. Butt plugs are a wonderful way to explore the sensations of your anus. Make sure they have a base that is wider than the head. Don't use sex toys that aren't meant for anal play. The flange is there so that you can't suddenly suck the plug up inside you. I don't want you to have to go to the E.R. although, those folks have seen it all!  

Dear Anal Obsessed Soc. 160 TA: My future wife and I are interested in getting married in Hawaii. Would it be inappropriate for me to ask her to wear a white bikini? 

'Mr. Ogyny 

Dear Mr. Ogyny, 

Remember that anal sex is one of the highest-risk activities for transmitting HIV, the virus that causes AIDS. But other sexually transmitted diseases can be spread through anal sex as well. So, I strongly recommend using condoms during anal sex. The person doing the penetrating should also be sure to wash his hands and penis (or toy for that matter) afterwards, to avoid spreading other diseases like hepatitis. 

Dear Anal Obsessed Soc. 160 TA: I am in my mid-30s and about to be married. I've found the perfect man who swears he doesn't mind that I've been married 12 times before. We have two lovely children together and I want them to be part of the ceremony. Can I wear white this time around? 

'Elizabeth Tyler 

Dear Ms. Tyler, 

No, a thousand times no! Anal sex should not be painful. If pain occurs, stop immediately. If you are ready during that sex session to try again, relax and use extra patience, lubrication and communication.  

Don't be afraid to use just fingers (or fewer fingers) until it is comfortable. If you are the inserter, make sure you cut and file all your nails until every finger is as smooth as it could possibly be. 

Dear Anal Obsessed Soc. 160 TA: My fianc?? and I are sort of into the Goth scene. We are, however, planning a traditional ceremony that our parents will enjoy. What spooky touches can I add to my formal wedding, which falls on Halloween? 

'Morticia McUnderwood 

Dear Ms. Wood, 

Fisting? Yes, it's anatomically possible, and yes, for some it's extremely pleasurable. You do not make a fist and ram it home. Remember to communicate, communicate, communicate and watch those fingernails! Gently ease your hand in one finger at a time, asking for verbal confirmation of your partner's pleasure as you go.  

Lubrication is the key to anal pleasure. Unlike the vagina or the mouth, the anus and rectum don't have a built-in source of lubrication. Even worse, the rectum is designed to absorb liquids. So, you've got to provide your own lube, and lots of it. Enjoy!