U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren rallied for Tammy Baldwin’s reelection campaign in Madison and Milwaukee ahead of Tuesday’s election.

Elizabeth Warren campaigns for Baldwin ahead of midterms

As high profile names continue to flood the state ahead of election day, U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Ma., made a campaign stop for Tammy Baldwin in her reelection campaign against Republican challenger Leah Vukmir.

Just days after both former President Barack Obama and former Vice President Joe Biden spoke on behalf of Baldwin, Democratic candidate for governor Tony Evers and other state Democrats, Warren spoke to the importance of getting out the vote.

"All I have to say is: 'Tick-tock,'" Warren said. "'Tick-tock.' Four days. Four days. Are you ready to get out there?"

Viewed by many as a potential Democratic candidate for president in 2020, Warren hopes to use her influence within the party to turn out as many Democratic voters as possible.

"Make no mistake — the Republicans, they’re coming after Medicare," she said. "They’re coming after Medicaid. They’re coming after health insurance."

The Vukmir campaign attacked the Warren visit, referring to her by the Native American slur “Pocahontas” due to her claim of partial native ancestry.

“Leah is a nurse and military mom who has played by the rules, but Tomah Tammy and 'Pocahontas' Warren have despicably spent their lives taking advantage our veterans and minorities to advance their careers,” Vukmir's campaign manager Jess Ward said.

Though Baldwin has held a consistent and commanding lead in most polls against Vukmir, other key state races, like that of Evers’, are expected to be a toss-up.