Kavanaugh's past actions and statements on a woman's right to choose make some nervous about women's bodily autonomy.

UW professor accuses Kavanaugh of contradictory accounts of sexual history

A UW professor and college classmate of Brett Kavanaugh claims the U.S. Supreme Court nominee lied about his sexual history.

During an interview on Fox News, Kavanaugh claimed he did not have sex throughout high school “and many years after,” despite that being unrelated to the sexual assault claim his accuser, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, leveled against him.

Steve Kantrowitz, a professor of history at UW-Madison, tweeted on Tuesday that through conversations the two had at Yale, Kavanaugh had openly discussed his sex life and activity.

“Perhaps Brett Kavanaugh was a virgin for many years after high school,” Kantrowitz tweeted. “But he claimed otherwise in a conversation with me during our freshman year in Lawrance Hall at Yale, in the living room of my suite.”

Despite the irrelevance to the claims of groping and assault against him, the allegations against Kavanaugh of lying to the public may further undermine his credibility.