PAC supporting Gov. Scott Walker releases first TV spot

The super PAC backing Gov. Scott Walker for president released its first television ad Thursday, which will run on major Iowa networks until the state’s caucus in February.

The ad references Walker’s victory over union supporters in 2011, something Walker has touted often since announcing his candidacy.

The sixty-second spot then switches to shots of Walker walking with farmers, talking to women and speaking to the public while a narrator lists economic accomplishments that his critics on both sides of the aisle have doubted.

According to a statement by Brad Dayspring, senior advisor to Unintimidated PAC, the $7 million ad entitled “Fight and Win” features the governor “taking on the big government union bosses and liberal special interests” and will run more often as the Iowa caucus nears.

“Republican voters looking for a conservative who not only fights but wins these battles even in the toughest circumstances will find their candidate in Governor Walker, whose record of conservative accomplishments resonates in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Nevada, and beyond,” Dayspring said in a statement.

Unintimidated PAC has similarly reserved air time in all February primary and caucus states. The PAC will donate more than $9 million to run ads in New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada.

Watch the full ad below: